Cosmo F965NF 36" Professional Dual Fuel Range Stainless Steel
New in box!
Cosmo Appliances sets a standard for professional style stainless steel ranges by providing the speed and precision of 5 high-performance gas burners with the convenience and precision of an Electric Convection Oven. The Cosmos F965NF dual fuel range with 8-function 3.8 cubic foot electric convection oven has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast with Turbo True European Convection. Featuring 5 high-performance gas burners from 18,000 BTU to 5,000 BTU which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing cookware so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Spacious 3.8 cu. ft. capacity with modern professional styling; freestanding Single Oven Dual Fuel Range stove in premium brushed stainless steel.
- 18,000 BTU triple ring burner for high heat searing cooks meat to tender flavorful perfection.
- 10,200 BTU rapid burner for medium to high heat cooking and sear fish to a crispy outside while maintaining juicy flavor inside
- 7,500 BTU semi-rapid burners for medium heat, perfect for frying and boiling your favorite dishes
- 5,000 BTU auxiliary burner for low heat and long simmers, perfect for sauces and reductions
- Oven light indicator: twin oven lights for better visibility to monitor your progress
- Convection cooking: precise even-heat multi-rack cooking for various types of foods
- Uses high-quality stainless steel knobs that perfectly match your single oven dual fuel range for durability and trouble-free operation
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation; features overheating protection and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Single oven dual fuel range comes standard for natural gas, optional liquid propane conversion kit (sold separately)
- Storage Drawer
- 2-year limited parts and labor warranty; trust our single oven dual fuel range to deliver years of trouble-free use
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning